THE RIGHT PARTNER MATTERS
Choosing the right contractor for your project can be an intimidating process. There are many decisions to be made and details to consider. With Langer Construction, we will bring the skill, care, and professional aptitudes to succeed. You have our promise and declaration of commitment that we will listen and communicate in a way that achieves the results you desire.
When choosing to work with Langer Construction, you become a member of our team. You are not just another project in our backlog, or an addition to our portfolio. We are selective in the projects we pursue to dedicate the appropriate staff throughout the course of the project and be there for whatever you may need post completion in the years to come.
BUILT ON A RICH HISTORY
Providing quality construction and service is a core value in Langer Construction’s rich history. Originally established as a masonry subcontractor in 1946, the firm has now grown into a full-service provider of commercial construction services.
- 1946 – Founded by Louis Langer.
- 1951 – Began general contracting with a school addition in Faribault, MN.
- 1955 – First religious project completed.
- 1962 – Entered the industrial / manufacturing market.
- 1968 – Completed the McDonald Volkswagen dealership in Inver Grove Heights, MN.
- 1971 – First design / build project for Sterling Products in West St. Paul, MN.
- 1982 – 100th repeat client; an addition/remodeling project for Tapemark.
- 1990 – Tom Langer succeeds his father as president.
- 1996 – Celebrates 50 years in business.
Langer Construction takes great pride in its workforce. On average our employees have over a 20-year tenure with Langer.
This allows us to offer clients proven construction experience, a staff that is continually learning new techniques, and people who genuinely care and want to exceed expectations.
Russell R. Zellmer